The main trouble I had when I turned into a vegan was the breakfast. The first meal of the day was tiresome as most of the time I used to drink coffee or milk with any egg dish. As I stopped consuming them, I was in confusion about what to eat. But after a lot of research, I found some of the simple vegan recipes that are perfect for morning breakfast. They don’t take up a lot of time and everything can be done in a simple way. Here are some of the recipes for you to try at home.
Banana Pancake Recipes
- Take one or two ripe bananas and mash them.
- In another bowl, add soy milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Combine all of them together.
- Now add hazelnut meal, flour, and baking powder to it. Take vegan chocolate and cut it into chunks.
- Add those chunks to the flour mixture. Combine the mashed banana paste with this mixture and make a smooth batter.
- Now on a pan, apply coconut oil and with an ice cream scoop take the batter and spread it.
- As soon as the pancake is cooked, you will notice bubbles in the center and at edges too.
- The pancakes are done. You can eat them with honey, maple syrup or chocolate syrup. These pancakes can be an all-time favorite for kids as it contains almost all of their favorite items.
Waffles are indeed a classic dish. You can create your own chai waffles by mixing certain spices. Here is the list of spices that I have used in my waffles
- Vanilla bean powder
Just ground all these spices and your waffles are good to go.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, spices and salt in a mixing bowl. Add rice milk and coconut oil to it and whisk until everything is combined properly.
- It should form a thick and sticky batter.
- Heat waffle iron and spray oil in it. This will ensure that the waffles don’t stick to the iron when you pour the batter.
- Pour waffle batter up to 1/3rd of the iron.
- Later you can drizzle honey on the stack of the waffles.
- Toast the bread slices either in a grill or in a pan
- Cut an avocado in half and spoon out the flesh of it. Spread the paste evenly on the bread and keep mashing it until the entire flesh is evenly spread.
- Squeeze lime juice on the top of the bread and sprinkle with the salt, the perfectly crafted avocado toast is ready.
- You can give it a twist by adding chopped tomatoes and basil to the toast. This indeed is a classic combination which will make your mornings great.
So, guys, these are three simple vegan recipes for breakfast that you can try out in early mornings.