Learn How Satisfying A Veggie Burger Can Be
I have seen so many people looking down on the veggie burger stating that they will never match up to the real thing but guess what, the veggie burgers are a lot more than what you see or know. We have compiled some of the best recipes for a veggie burger that will make you drool. As you put in more flavors, the taste of the burgers will keep on increasing. The one thing that you have to remember here is that you should mix only those flavors that are perfect with each other. We have tried and tested some methods, and hence, here are the best recipes that you can try out.
Veggie Burger Ingredients
- Black beans- 2 cans, rinsed and dried
- Yellow onion- ½ medium
- Garlic cloves- 2, minced
- Egg- 1
- Bread crumbs
- Mayonnaise- 2 tablespoon
- Canola oil- 2 tablespoon
- White cheddar- 4 slices
- Hamburger buns- 4
- Ketchup- 3 tablespoon
- Romaine lettuce leaves- 4
- Tomato- 1 sliced
- Chop black beans, garlic, and onion finely.
- Take a large bowl; combine one egg, two tablespoons of mayonnaise ,and bread crumbs. Mix the chopped veggies and season it with salt and pepper.
- Make small patties and cook them in a large skillet on medium heat with oil. Cook until the patties turn golden brown.
- Top each patty with vegan cheese slice and keep the skillet covered to melt.
- Whisk ketchup and mayonnaise together and spread the mixture on buns. Add the patties in between and top it with lettuce, tomato, and the remaining half buns.
Portbello Mushroom Veggie Burger
The portobello mushrooms make this burger look like a meat burger. Apart from the look, the burger also gives a unique taste, which will make you forget the meat burgers that you have eaten till now. Who said that the regular burgers should be boring? You can give it the twist that you want and make them even more tasty and drool-worthy.
- Portobello Mushrooms, both stems and gills removed- 4
- Garlic powder- 1 teaspoon
- Extra virgin olive oil- as required
- Ground mustard- ½ teaspoon
- Brioche buns- 4
- Worcestershire sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Tomato slices for serving
- Honey mustard for serving
- Lettuce for serving
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit
- Take a medium bowl and whisk garlic powder, olive oil, mustard powder and Worcestershire.
- Dip the mushrooms in the mixture and place them face down on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on them and bake for 20 minutes. They should be softened.
- Now on the lower part of the bun, place the baked mushroom patty. Top it with tomato slices, honey mustard, and lettuce. Then place the upper half of the bun.
These are two simple yet tasty recipes of veggie burgers. They are made in such a way that all the flavors are combined perfectly to give the required taste. These two burgers will surely act as an excellent substitute for non-veg burgers. They are high in taste, and you will get to feel different types of spices in them. Enjoy the mouthwatering taste of these two burgers.